Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat
Part No. PS2110
The PerfectSense™ PS2000 thermostat series is the perfect choice when it comes to non-programmable temperature control.
With the comfort, convenience, and efficiency features that homeowners and contractors want, the PS2000 series provides value-packed thermostats for an economical price.
- Bigger brighter backlight makes it easy to read any time of the day.
- A fully adjustable temperature differential provides increased comfort control.
- The front load battery door makes it simple to replace the batteries.
All PS2000 thermostats are fully compatible with all standard 24V AC heating and cooling systems. Additional compatibility with multi-stage and heat pump systems are available in the PS2210 model.
Add in easy installation, expert technical service, and quality you can depend on, the PerfectSense™ PS2000 thermostat series is the perfect choice in temperature control.
- Multi-Stage 2 Heat / 1 Cool – PS2210 only. Operates on both multi-stage gas/electric furnaces and heat pumps to reduce inventory needed.
- Bigger Brighter Backlight. Makes viewing and setting the temperature easier.
- Adjustable Temperature Differential. Maintains optimal customer comfort.
- Worry-Free Memory Retention – PS2210 only. Maintains setpoint and programmed parameters, even during power outages.
- Filter Monitor. Provides notice when filters need changing.
- Low Temperature Freeze Protection – PS2110 only. Turns on heat automatically when temperature goes below 37°F (3°C) and protects pipes from freezing.
- Automatic Compressor Short Cycle Protection. Reduces wear and tear of HVAC equipment with this system safeguard.
- O and B Terminals. Provides greater system flexibility.
- Zone System Compatible. Acts as a sensor within the system.
- Quick Wire Terminal Block. Uses sturdy wire clamps – no wrap-around of screws for fast and easy installation.
Installation and Owners Manual – English
Installation and Owners Manual – Spanish